The 2010-11 Apprentice School sports seasons bring a new collection of wallpaper.
Installing wallpaper on a computer is easy! It's a two-step procedure to show your Builder pride on your desktop, and directions are below.
- 1. To determine your screen resolution.
- Right click on your desktop and select the option for Properties.
- Switch to the Settings tab in the newly opened Display Properties Window.
- Find the section for Screen Area Resolution. Typically this is 800x600 or 1024x768.
- Remember this setting.
- Close this window.
- 2. To open the file and set it as your background.
- Left click on the screen resolution (found in step one) for the image you want and open it.
- Right click on the newly opened image and select Set As Background.
Updated - March 10, 2011