Sep 27, 2013
- The Builders play the first of four U.S. Collegiate Athletic Association football games this year as they travel to Alfred, NY to face the Pioneers of Alfred State.
- Apprentice School will face in-state rival Southern Virginia University (twice) and end the year with Ave Maria University (FL) for its USCAA games in 2013.
- Each team has won a game on its home field in this series. The first meeting was won by Alfred State to start the 2010 season in Alfred, NY (22-7). Apprentice School won the matchup last year at Apprentice Field (35-21).
- This game marks the 800th in the 94-year history of Apprentice School football.
- Apprentice School junior punter Blake Penix was the U.S. Collegiate Athletic Association Special Teams Player of the Week for the week ending September 21. He averaged nearly 37 yards per punt last week and had four land inside the 20-yardline with three going inside the ten to pin Greensboro deep.
The Builders return home for the annual Trades Day game on October 5 when they host Coppin State University. That game will also be homecoming
|Game Day Info||Apprentice School||Alfred State|
|USCAA||2013 Statistics||2013 Statistics|
|Game Notes - Apprentice||School Webpage||School Webpage|