The 2013 All-USCAA football team was announced on Thursday and seven Apprentice School players earned recognition.
Brock Bullock – First Team Linebacker
- Rewrote the tackle records this year as he set the single game, single season and career records
- Topped the USCAA in tackles, tackles per game
- USCAA Player of the Week after setting single-game record with 24 at Southern Virginia
- First Builder football player to finish a career with over 300 tackles
- 8 games of double figures – 6 games with 14 or more tackles
- First Team All-USCAA Linebacker; First Team CoSIDA Academic All-District; USCAA All-Academic Team
- A senior electrician apprentice from Courtland, VA.
Marlon Lane – First Team Defensive Back
- As a defensive player, he scored 6 touchdowns in his career and blocked 4 kicks
- Career leader in fumble returns for touchdowns with 4
- Ranked in the top two in 12 single-season and career categories
- Had 13 tackles this year against Coppin State University.
- Long arms helped him patrol the defensive backfield for four years and rank third in passes defended
- A senior maintenance electrician apprentice from Birmingham, AL.
Chase Donahue – First Team Wide Receiver
- Topped the USCAA in receptions per game (4.9) and fifth in receptions (39).
- Was the leading receiver for the Builders as a freshman.
- Caught second most yards in a game since 1985 with 204 yards against Alfred State (only second 200-yard receiving game since 1985.
- Season-high 10 catches at Gallaudet – caught two touchdown passes against Greensboro College.
- A freshman insulator apprentice from Jesup, GA
Blake Penix – First Team Punter
- Earned USCAA Player of the Week honors after his performance against Greensboro with four inside the 20 including one downed on the one.
- Averaged 38 yards per punt to rank second in the USCAA
- Had season long of 51 against Alfred State.
- Averaged season best 41.5 against Gallaudet
- A junior electrician apprentice from Jesup, GA.
Tim Anderson – First Team Offensive Lineman
Anderson has been a solid offensive lineman throughout his career seeing action at both guard and tackle spots. He has been a consistent starter this year and will be a tough one to replace. Anderson is a senior outside machinist apprentice from Atlanta, GA.
Cody Peters – First Team Tight End
- Caught 14 passes for 117 yards and one touchdown as a senior
- Started every game as a senior
- Has solid hands and good blocker for a tight end.
- Caught four passes, including his lone touchdown, against Ave Maria University.
- A senior outside machinist apprentice from Winter Haven, FL.
Erol Carter – Second Team Defensive Line
- 34 solo tackles, 34 assisted tackles
- Career-high 14 tackles, 4 tackles for loss a sack and 2 fumble recoveries at Gallaudet University
- Eighth in the USCAA in sacks and in the top 15 in tackles and tackles per game
- Second Team All-USCAA selection at defensive line
- A junior molder apprentice from Baker Co., FL.