Romello Anderson tied a career-high with 37 points but the Builders fell in a tight contest 78-74 to Bluefield State on Friday evening. Anderson's 37 points marked the fourth time this season he has eclipsed the 30-point mark.
ON THE COURT:
- Romello Anderson led all scorers with 37 points, going 12-for-25 from the field. He was 13-for-15 from the charity stripe and added 12 rebounds for a double-double.
- William Wilcox added 13 points and eight rebounds.
- Drew Walton fell just shy of notching a double-double with nine points and a team-high 13 boards.
- The Builders were 20-for-27 from the charity stripe.
- Bluefield State out-rebounded the Builders 50-48 and had a 30-28 edge with points in the paints.
- Korey Williams led Bluefield State with 24 points
- Greg Purnell led all players with 14 rebounds.
The Builders will be back in action on Tuesday as they travel to face Mid-Atlantic Christian at 7 p.m. before hosting the final three games of the regular season.