FINAL SCORE: SUNY Delhi 313, The Apprentice School 319
LOCATION: Delhi, NY/Delhi College Golf Course
IN BRIEF: Senior Kyle Mutter shared honors in a four-way tie for first with a 78 on Sunday as The Apprentice School lost a dual match with SUNY Delhi 313-319 on the Delhi College Golf Course.
ON THE LINKS
- The Builders were consistent in their opening weekend of the 2014-15 season after carding a 320 on Friday afternoon, they dropped one stroke off that for a 319 on Sunday morning.
- The host Broncos were consistent for the weekend with a pair of 313 rounds.
- Senior Kyle Mutter earned a share of the medalist honors joining three SUNY Delhi Broncos in the medalist lead with a six-over-par 78.
- Freshman Tim Moore, who shot a team-low 76 on Friday afternoon, came in with an 80 to finish in a share of sixth-place with teammate Forrest Barefoot who dropped seven strokes off his Friday total on Sunday.
- Fellow freshman Perry Barber came in a tie for eighth place after recording an 81 on Sunday morning. He dropped two strokes off his Friday afternoon round of 83.
- Sophomore Chris Davis had the biggest drop from Friday to Sunday as he lowered his total by 14 strokes with an 84 on Sunday morning. Freshman Toby Tapman finished on Sunday with an 89 to round out the Builders.
The Builders will travel to Bridgewater, VA. this weekend to participate in the annual Tom Kinder Memorial Tournament hosted by Bridgewater College.