LOCATION: Delhi College Course/Delhi, NY
IN BRIEF: In the second dual match of the weekend against the host SUNY Delhi Broncos, the Apprentice School finished with a 325 total to the hosts 301 on Sunday.
ON THE COURSE
- Sophomore Perry Barber was the low man for the Builders on Sunday with a seven-over-par 79 to finish alone in sixth. For the weekend he averaged 78.5 to rank second on the team.
- Fellow sophomores Phillip Nelson and Toby Tapman were tied for seventh in the Sunday match comng in with eight-over-par rounds of 80 each. Nelson was the low man for the weekend averaging 77.5, while Tapman averaged an 84 for the two rounds this weekend.
- Senior Chris Davis was the consistent Builder this weekend coming in with his second round of 81 to finish in a tie for ninth place.
- Rounding out the low five scorers for the Builders on Sunday was freshman Travis Weaver who was in a tie for 11th place with an 85. For the weekend he averaged 80.5 in his first two collegiate rounds.
LEADING THE BRONCOS
- SUNY Delhi golfers hled a share of the top five spots as Kevin Johnson was the medalist on SUnday coming in with an even par round of 72.
- The Builders will now start their tournament schedule competing in the Tom Kinder Memorial Tournament on September 12-13 hosted by Bridgewater College.